Thursday 26 April 2018

My day

Today I tried even though I was scared due to recent events, to go outside. In case another man approach me. However a friend called Jess walked into town with me today. So at least it got me out the house.

I was meant to go to singing for fun, today Jess . We both got there with half an hour too spare. So we just chilled out till it came to half past to then been told that, after I had to call the person from Crisis. To be informed I should of been called by crisis office that she ill. So it would be canceled for today.

So me and Jess walked to Jess's  mum's work place to surprise her and have a Ginger Bear. After she did some shopping I want to church for COACTIVE where I eat a lot of watermelon, and have Pineapple, banana and coconut smoothie which I never tried before but loved.

Today was the present party. So we just watched one of the preaches from the Present conference in Sydney, Australia. It was a really good preach. Thankfully it finished just after 8 so it give me enough time to get home before it was to late. 

My friend Jess informed me that she informed the community officer that come to my hostel, to see if there any problem and informs staff of any unusual activity to keep use safe. Jess told them about me and and other girls in the hostel haven been followed and approach by men these past couple of days. So they say if they notice one of us that they make sure we are alright.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment