Wednesday 25 April 2018

Dates

So first thing first dates for the next Open mic night and the Painted fabrics. The open mic night is on July 3rd which is Tuesday and is open free of charge but donations is thankful. It will be at the same place as the last one which is Theater Deli 6 to 9:30 at night. Then for Painted fabrics production it looks like it going to be on the 30th November and the 1st December but those date or not written in stone yet. It 100% going to be in November though.

Today I've been over stressing. As this morning I had Counseling, and what happened on Saturday, Sunday and yesterday made me doubt myself and that I should just trap myself in my room so I can be safe from guys who I never mat before approaching me and touching me in very inappropriate places.

It 100% made me feel that I can't trust anyone anymore. I only had trust issues since I was little. I never pur my trust in people fully in fear, but with whole situation with these man, like how can I be certain in a random person who walks up to me, truly want to be nice, or acting nice to get some action.

The worse thing was, the guy yesterday had the nerve to do it in town near the Crucible in Sheffield as I was waiting for the number 3 to Meadowhall as I need that to get home if I decide to get a bus. Which is super rare, I probably get the bus if I running late to something or if I'm carrying something heavy. So very rare.

Anyway hopefully I will write a bit of a story tomorrow and I will post a sample paragraph, that I think is good enough. Knowing me none of them be good enough by then if ui post it then I can get advice on how to improve my work.

I probably need to stop hating my work because people do enjoy my work for some odd reason, because neither my poetry or my stories are that good. They not in the smudge even good. But one guy from crisis says he love my stories then again he is odd.

Anyway I leave you all get on with your life now.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment