Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter

First off let me say Happy Easter. Let me just say Easter and Christmas are my favorite hoildays. Not because of the food element, even though it does help, but because of the reason we celebrate it. Now don't worry I won't go all Christian on you, I am just here if you want to ask any question, ask away.

Now first of sorry for the break I just had. I needed sometime to myself to think about things, as mentally I been struggling with certain things in which I didn't want to share even with my close friends let alone the whole world.

This week I finished my last stained glass piece for a while. Until November/December at the earliest I be back to stained glass art. So that give me enough time to look up some inspiration for me to do.

I also been writing some of my own stories and poems for the fun of it. Well I try and get a good collection of poems in which I am happy with, or at least, not angry at. As maybe one day I might want to publish something. That all down if I believe that any of my story/poetry book will sell.

I have so many characters in my head, that I will need to get myself a little notepad and pen, just so I can write down all my characters down. At the moment I don't have a favorite character, there are all very unique and special in there own way.

Anyway got to go.

I wish you all a goodnight.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment