Friday 13 April 2018

Bucket list

Today I thought that I might share my bucket list. Now this one is the thing to do before I die. Some more realistic money wise. Other are more like a dream of mine but will never be able to afford it. Even if I save it will unlikely but it shouldn't keen I shouldn't dream it. So here my list;


  1.  Go to New York
  2. Visit the Hollywood sign
  3. Go the universal studios in Orlando, Florida.
  4. Swim with Dolphins
  5. Get a job in the film industry
  6. Go to a film premiere.
  7. Interview a celebrity
  8. Go to a concert
  9. Go to a festival
  10. Go to India
  11. Face a fear
  12. Get a tattoo
  13. Read a book by a author who I normally avoid.
That my current bucket list. I know there are something that you normally see on one. At the moment the only thing I think I will be able to afford do in my life time is 11 and 13. Like get a job in the film industry will be hard, as I don't really know how to get my foot in the door. Even if I do, I don't have any work in which I've done to show them. So if I have a chance to work on a film set I would take and so happy. For the rest there are all really dreams. I would love to do them but with my income and how much things are these day I won't be able to go. 

Anyway I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment