Monday 2 April 2018

Hi

I am going to change how I look at myself, it going to be hard to do I know. There will be times where I feel like I want to give up. However I feel like it something that I must do.

I need to start thinking positive about myself, dress nicely, which probably means new wardrobe. Which be something other the years, as I won't be afford a new wardrobe full of clothes in one go. Just a way to feel more confidence in who I am and what I want to do in life.

I know most people at my age should have a clear idea of where they would like to go. Like I know what I want to be, but at the same time I don't know who I am. I  know that I come from a single parent family. I know from a young age I needed to not think about myself and grow up faster then I should. To be the bigger sister from 8 years old due to my teacher not being able to cope with my oldest sister. Which in the end not really having much time with my mum figure as she would be always calming my sister down.

I know like two things about myself self that I can and able to say. Which are I am creative, I've enjoy reading and writing poems and stories. Second is that I have nice eyes. My eyes in my opinion are the best features on my face. If anybody ask name one things I like about myself I will always say my eyes. As that what people say that the first thing that they noticed about me are my eyes. So yeah.

Anyway I got to go.

Talk to you soon.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment