Friday 6 April 2018

Poems from open mic night

I thought as I have nothing to share tonight I might share the poems in which I read at the open mic night. Liked I promised, but some reason I never got read to it. I didn't give them any of them title as I didn't know what to call them.

The first one when I was writing it, I didn't know what tomorrow might bring, it might be good or it might be bad. However I know love out there somewhere.



My heart
It sings
Of what tomorrow might brings
Will the sun of my heart 
Burst through the darkness of my mind
Or will the rain of my past
Drown the flashlight of my soul.
The mask I wear
To hide what underneath
The pain 
The scars
The heartache
The lost of love ones
But I need to fight this
To fight through the oceans of tears
The fire of my despair
To grab the out reached hand
That is love

The second one I just wanted to say to the audience that they are loved. That there is a fire within them.

Hey you!
Listen
There is a change
A change worth fighting,
For a better life.
Where you can be you.
I can see the fire within
The swords at the ready.
Where even when we are one
We have the heart of 
Millions
So brothers
Sisters
Stand with me
And fight
Cause in the end 
You are worth
The love


When I was writing the last one which I read out I was confessed about a dream. All I heard throughout the whole dreams where these words. So

Breath
Listen
Close your eyes.
The forest is alive
Making me run
Deeper
Until I've stopped
This untouched world 
That's before me
Full of dreams
Full of magic
Full of love
The sounds of the leaf blowing in the wind 
The warmth of the sun rays hitting my face
As the sounds of birds singing their love songs.
As I sit on my rock 
Not wanting to leave 
My forever home





Those of the three that I read out loud in public. I still can't believe that I did that. They want me too read more poetry at the next open mic night. Which I didn't know what to say. I just say I will see as I will have to write more poems.


Anyway I will you all the best

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment