Sunday 4 March 2018

Why?

I went to the 10am and 5pm service at my church because there are two different messages and well why not. First service I was on Filter Bar, which offer teas and cereal for all the students at Hope City. Thankfully I wasn't serving at the 5pm because it pastor Dave Gilpin normally I am on back camera where we have to track the pastor where ever they go. Let just say Dave he moves a lot, very fast and not just left and right, but up and down. After he is on my arm hurts and so does my head.

In between each other I went home and chilled out. I was asked if I can swap which week I do for Wiz Tots. Normally I do week 4, but I was asked if I can do week 2 instead, all because of low numbers and the first person they could think of was me. I said I can do it. So as it not a straight going right into week 2 it will go.

18th March and 15th April are Week 4 then from 29th April onwards I be on week two. I enjoy the little tots, they cute and funny. One day I would like to see some of my own in there but I'll need a man and get married.

After the 5pm service said goodnight to all my friends, agreed to go for coffee again with James. No date been set yet, but he did say soon. So I am looking forward to that as I really enjoyed hanging out with him.

Then I got home and throw the telly on and watched Call the Midwife. I wept so much for Tom so much, like poor him why are the writer playing with his poor heart like this, it to much. Like they couldn't kill Barbara and she died well on screen. So at the moment I very upset as Barbara and Tom are the best characters on the show. Me and my house mate was just sitting on the sofa crying at the scene when she died because we watched it.

Currently listening to Season of Love from Rent.

Anyway before I cry anymore I wish you a goodnight.

All my love

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment