Tuesday 6 March 2018

Fun and congratulations

Today as always I went to Crisis and I've finally finished a chapter in Word. I was happy about that. Well it a first draft of it. Like I done poems and completed them, however we never had enough time to finish a chapter, but he allowed me to finish this chapter that I started today.

I have so many stories that I've started but haven't finished. I want to share these stories. However I don't know where to start, as well as even though the person who runs word art. He said he truly enjoys my stories and how I just come up with these stories right up on the spot. I can never get in the mind frame that they are good enough to share.

After that I did stained glass art. Which is always loads of fun. I just find it relaxing. Also I like how we all working on different things and that the person who runs it don't tell you what to make. She allows you to make what ever you want. Like one person is making a 3D rubic cube. I'm still making a frame for a mirror.

I just enjoy seeing it progress each week. Hopefully I will finish this price by next week. I just need to draw out a Tea Pot out ready for next week.

After that I had writing for fun which was interested. As I carried on my Frank the Alien story, who is trying to escape his parents who are just horrible, but got trapped by Jessica and Henrietta. Jessica is a Paralympic runner. Who want money to support her family, and Henrietta want the fame. Jessica and Frank are friends but Henrietta well she don't see anything but the money and fame in which Frank can bring them.

Then I came home I saw that Everybody Talking about Jamie, has been Nominated not just for 1 or 2 awards but for 5 Olivier awards. Which I am so happy for, I can't wait for the night. I will be at home with tea, chocolate, buffet style food and keep an eye on all social media, that I can. As soon as they win any, I will be screaming with joy so loud that they would hear me from London.

I'm just so happy for all that are involved in Jamie. I love in what the show represent and I just love how much it has grown since Sheffield. I feel like a proud cousin seeing there favourite cousin doing something that I know they are always able to do. As, when I seen it for the first time last year, all I thought that this going to be massive and award winning. I can't wait to see where the next couple of years to see where the musical goes.

Listening to ready or not by Bridget Mendler

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment