Monday 12 March 2018

I'm nervous

I am scared for the open mic night for Thursday. Like I don't like standing in front of people and talking. Somehow I am reading my own poems in a room full of people. Most of which I don't know. As far as I know at least two people I know will be there to support me. The worst things I agreed to sing in a small group. Why don't somebody kill me now before it's too late.

Anyway I was going through poems I've been writing and there are at least three I'm semi happy with. I will never be like 100% happy with them, cause I always hate my poetry. However due to me writing them since I was like eleven I just stop doing it because I have a creative bone in my body. However I have to stop for tonight because I have a full day tomorrow.

I am looking forward to tomorrow cause that means I can finally finish my frame for the mirror and hopefully show you guys the end result, and start on my next product.

I do want to give either the tea cup or the cupcake to the Jamie family just to say congratulations for the WhatsonStage awards and the Olivier awards Nomination which I know for certain they will win. However it going to be difficult due to the fact that it might break in the post as it made of stained glass.

Any I let you get on with your day.

Currently listening to The Tide is High by Atomic Kittens.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment