Monday 19 March 2018

Hi

Well due to the snow over the weekend what I was hoping to do today I had to cancel. This was because I couldn't even get put of the drive way, without nearly slipping over. It was so icy. Thankfully, it melted now. So it safe for me to walk to town in the morning.

The for most of the afternoon I chilled out listening to music. Just relaxing. There isn't much to do on a Monday afternoon. I talked to my key worker to see of she heard anything from somebody if they fill out this form for me. As it has to been done by a health professional. She said she hasn't heard from them yet. She said that I don't need to worry because they won't kick me out.

However I want to get out of this place, it doesn't feel safe for me. I felt safer living next to a nightclub. However I can't just move out like that. As if I did and become homeless, I wouldn't get help from the council. So I am stuck in this place until they find me somewhere to me to go. A place that is like a step down from Peile house anyway.

After that, I added some extra bit for my play that I am writing, for one of the sessions I take on a Tuesday, called The Killer Clown. The person who runs it says it really good, he said if he watched it on stage he would be a bit scared, which in a sense a good thing in a way.

The funny thing is there is a puppet clown in the theatre where we hold these sessions and it is the inspiration behind The Killer Clown. It not completed but I have really enjoyed writing this script. It be cool if I finish it. Only two more weeks of this word Art, stained glass art and Writing for fun with Frank the Alien, before we break of for holidays.

Now I have to think of a way to put this stupid sentence in my play. Don't matter how I say it, it doesn't make sense. It probably my mind over thinking it.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment