Thursday 15 March 2018

Crisis Skylight Theatre group and Open mic night

Well I went to Theatre group which is Crisis skylight runs where we did a bit of improve through different activities. Some examples include where you in pairs, one person has to keep talking, but the second have to butt in and say what is.....? and thru have to pick a single word that you said and it could be any word. Then you have to explain that word. I had to explain things like colour, ocean, coral and a few other things.

After that we all went to the open mic night at Theatre Deli. It was a fun night filled with talented people. Somehow I got roped into preforming twice. The first time was to open it. Which I was so not ready for. Thankfully it was as a group. So I don't mind. Then the 2nd time was Solo where I did poetry reading. I picked three poems that I've written, and just read it out loud.

Doing this was one of the hardest things I did in my life, because I was so afraid of what people might think. Due to my past of bullying and how every time I try and showcase my work people wouldn't just tell me it wasn't good and tell me how to improve, they would full of kill it. However people said they loved the three poems I read out.

Now I am home chilling out. Like nobody was going out afterwards so there was no point in trying to celebrate. Not like I have the money to do that anyway.

I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment