Friday 23 March 2018

Painted Fabrics

As some of you know on Thursdays I went to this Drama workshops. Well the person who ran it, is a putting on a play in November about Painted Fabric and she asked if we was interested in being apart of it, and we all agreed.

As from what I've been told and researched into Painted Fabrics, it surprising that living in Sheffield I never heard of it before. As it played a big part in a way rehabilitating amputees solders from ww1 through art. The art in which they create sold all over the world, and even to the Royal Family. The building in which hold the same name, in which they was all housed and did their art, are still standing.

I think by doing this will give me huge confidence in what I am able to do. At least I got 7/8 months to get ready for it. Our first get together is on April 17th.

Today I haven't really been doing much. Just listening to music watching youtube Video. One of the first YouTube video I clicked on was Jamie Campbell's latest video, which started his beautiful mum Margaret. Jamie came to light by his documentary which was later turned into the West End Musical Everybody Talking about Jamie. Which is all the way fabulous, magical, beautiful and uplifting story which at point make you cry.

Anyway I wish you all the best and I talk to you soon.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment