Friday 16 March 2018

I thought as I don't know what to write about today I thought I might do like a top 5 list for different things.

First of top five musicals

  1. Everybody Talking about Jamie
  2. The King and I
  3. Beauty and the Beast
  4. Hello Dolly
  5. Hairspray

Places I always want to visit.

  1. New York, USA
  2. Campania, Italy
  3. Braga Portugal
  4. Avignon France
  5. Moshi, Tanzania
Favorite colours

  1. Blue
  2. Red
  3. Purple
  4. Orange
  5. Green
Favorite songs

  1. Everybody Talking about Jamie from ETAJ
  2. Valarie by Amy Whitehouse
  3. Carry on by Olivia Holt
  4. Who says by Selena Gomez
  5. Beautiful by Christina Agulara
Favorite movies

  1. The secret of moonacre
  2. All Harry Potter films
  3. The Little Princess
  4. Footloose (2011)
  5. Annie (1995)
Boys names

  1. Tom
  2. James
  3. Alexander
  4. Leonardo
  5. Henry
Girls name

  1. Annabeth
  2. Renesmee
  3. Crystal
  4. Trixie
  5. Peace.
Fun facts about me

  1. For my tenth birthday party, my year five teachers showed up to a brief five minutes. As it was held at a church across the road from my primary school. They did this to give me a birthday present of a book of Horrid Henry which I still got to date.
  2. I have a lazy eye in my left eye in which I need glasses to read.
  3. I'm slightly deaf in one ear.
  4. The earliest memory was when a Tennis ball come crashing through the window nearly hitting me in the head.
  5. My favorite memory of wildlife is when I was in a Tanzania when a monkey try and steal my pack lunch by taking it out my hands. However I waked it out of his hands and the monkey stood still for about 4 seconds and ran off. It's face was such a picture.
  6. A extra fact the first time I heard Never be Lonely by the feeling was in year 6 when we was watching an amateur version of Cinderella. Right away I loved the song and I had the song stuck in my head for over a month.
Anyway go to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment