Thursday 8 March 2018

Feet hurting

So I have finally got an appointment with Cruise what is like a grieving counseling. However I know that is a good thing as I need to talk about my emotions, back it bring back bad memories of my first high school and how they sent me to a counselor, to then to be told that I'm don't have problem it the school and they mistreated me. So it bringing up all this anger, fear and the sense of feeling lost, because I don't know who to talk to about this.

Anyway today felt long as I went to do a bit of drama\games session that is run by crisis. It about seeing things from both a user and then as a leader. So we talked about how like warming up is important, and little activities is important as a leader and somebody who is involed.

We started singing this song for like one of the activity for focus and the leader said why don't we do this for open Mic night. None of us heard the song before so this going to be interesting. Thankfully it the same words and action but faster and faster. We thinking about getting everybody up and doing with us. The cool thing is the person who runs it is a fan of Everybody Talking about Jamie and we was singing Jamie songs where ever we could fit them in. I never mat this women before and she already in my good books. The other fun fact which I found out today and I known her for a while now, the person who looks over the Arts for Crisis housed two of the girls from Jamie when they was here in Sheffield.

After I done that I quickly walked like my legs was about to full off quickly walked to Coactive where we looked over two videos from Elevation Church, which is a massive Church in America, and we talked about what we liked and don't liked about what we see. One was edited post service the second was edited live. So we did that. Then I walked home and now here I am. Nice and cosy in bed.

I wish you all a goodnight.

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment