Monday 3 September 2018

What to talk about?

It feel nice to feel so nice to be posting at a more steady pass now. I know for a couple of months my posting balance have been all over the place. I been struggling, and i am sorry. Thank you to all who stuck by me these past couple of months.

Yesterday marked a month since I was sexually abused. There been no updates on the situation. Each day I am scared, like even right now I am crying through the pain because I am scared to go outside. I want to be able to go pass the  drive without wanting to turn back.

Anyway in a couple of weeks Crisis skylight session will be up and running. So back to session, and now I am taking a back seat at Painted fabrics and going to help back stage for personal reason. I will be able to go back to doing Stained glass Art.

I missed doing stained glass. I loved seeing something grow and being able to complete something. Even though I haven't hung anything up. I want to make something that I can proudly put up on the wall of my new place. When ever that going to be. So I really start thinking of design I can do.

I though as I haven't answered questions for a while I might answer a few.


  1. Would you enjoy a vacation away from your technology? Yes. I would love a hoildays from my technology. I would love to go to a African country for a month. I might want to visit one I haven't been and I will make plans before I go of what I'm doing. Take a couple of books before bed, a camera, a notepad and a couple of friends. I probably will go somewhere like the Republic of Côte d'lvoire. It is also known as the Ivory Coast.
  2. If you lived in a tribal society what role would you play? I would be the tribe crazy lady. Joking. But it would make sense. 
  3. What skill or craft would you like to master? Singing, acting, script writing and stained glass art.
  4. What subculture you wish to know more about? Punk, Neo-Victorian, cosplay to name a few.
  5. Who or what inspire you to become a better person?
  • Tom MacRae and Dannie Pye. They supported me writing every single day. They are amazing people who are have been more helpful then they dare to believe. They inspire me because they are so lovely, Tom is an amazing writer and Dannie is an amazing Actor. They both have a heart of gold. I truly don't deserve them in my life.
  • Jess Smith- Jess is so funny, she can have fun and yet she is really hard working and willing to help her friends out. She make sure she have at least 5 minutes for her friends.
  • Margaret Campbell. She a strong independent women who just golden. Love her so much. She single handed raised a growing boy by herself and she did everything she can to see him happy.
Anyway I got to go. 

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment