Saturday 15 September 2018

Update

I thought I will let everybody know how I am doing. I'm doing ok. I been treating myself of lately.. I been super stress of late, because I been told ten different things about housing situation.

The couple of weeks I brought myself couple new outfits, a F.R.I.E.N.D.S  throw which I love, and a night out to the theatre to see Still Alice which was amazing. Made me emotional. It about a women in her 50's who have a great life. Loving family, great job. But she now got young onset Demeter. It a story about Alice and her family handles it. Seeing herself, his wife, their mum struggling to be herself.

I got myself a laptop, because I trying to write a book. I going to try and write at least 250+ words a day.  I want to try and get something started, and try and finish something. Something that I am proud of, something that I want to considered publishing in the future.

I got my tickets down to London in December, as I am going down there for a couple of days for my birthday, and I wanted to do something I can remember of a great birthday. A birthday where I wasn't alone, or it was ruined. Something to finally say I had a great birthday. Instead of saying it alright when it wasn't.

Anyway got go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment