Tuesday 4 September 2018

Thoughts

Happy Tuesday day everybody. I honestly I don't know why I keep on writing. There not much to write about. I'm alive and I am well. Well physically anyway, mentally is doesn't matter anymore, because I realize the only people in the care about my mental health is myself.

I honestly thought people care. Yes people care, bit when it comes to my mental health. They act like they don't know who I am. Like I am invisible, unimportant.

I need to stop trying to make friends, as nobody want to be love this thing that writing the blog. I don't know why I am trying to explain why I am reading I doubt anybody truly read this.

Why people always lie and say I can write? That I am amazing? Why can't they tell the truth anymore? Saying that I can achieve amazing things.

If you do get this far, you all probably thinking why I am saying all this, and that I am wrong. People always say these things. I am 22 years old and I have no plans, no future, no life worth living. I live in a city where I don't know who my friends are. Like true friends are, and not ones that they are my friend because I go to the same church as them, or do the same activity as them.

I can't say one name where I know if I ring them up they will answer. No friend who will nip round for a coffee, no friend who want to go for a random cinema trip. Nobody who randomly send me a text because they want to send me a random joke. I am alone.

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment