Tuesday 18 September 2018

Took their time

First off, i thought I should be sharing good news. I should be moving to my new place by Halloween. The place is ready for me to move into next Monday, but because there is some paper work in which my key worker and I have to do, plus packing. It going to take at least two weeks to send paper work off and hear back from people, then they have to give time to get things packed, and sorted, then sign off their service it going to take at least a month to sort everything out.

So after what seams like forever I finally moving out of the YWCA hostel. I should of moved out last month, but complication stopped it from happening. I am glade because I can experience a new start in a new area, plus I can make the new place a home, as I don't have to move out within a year.

As you guys know I've started to write a book. Well I invest in four books for inspiration when I am running out of ideas. For style, how they created tension try and see how they keep their reader hooked. The plus for me is that all the authors are female, and they are not huge names like Suzanne Collins and J.K Rowling.

I am not saying that this authors are not amazing, it more that they don't have much of a fan group, hense their work don't get so worked up. So when coming to read their work I  don't know what to expect so it be my honest opinion and that I won't get disappointed.

This is one of reason I will never read anything by James Patterson book. The reason why because he such a big name, and written so many books that it feels like where do you start and even when I tried to read one of his books I was bored. His writing style for me is pretty boring.

So the books I got are

  1. Wicked lovely by Melissa Marr
  2. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  3. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
  4. A promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet.
That what I got. I honestly can't wait to check them out.

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment