Thursday 20 September 2018

Queen's award to Shiloh party preparation

Oh my. What am I going to do? I can't believe that am doing what I agreed to do. On the 4th October, I am going to Rotherham, to a celebration for the charity Shiloh. As they have been awarded the Queen's Award for Volunteer service. At this event me and a few other are going to preform a short monologue in which we have written ourselves.

The Monologue have to do with our experience of being homeless/vulnerable. I was only asked to do this today, so I have to write, learn and then preform in a space of two weeks. Like I know I can write something and preform it, if I had it in front of me. However to learn it, because it best to not to do it without prompts.

Like of course I am looking forward to do this, however I never preformed a monologue, in front of people. I always sang in a group. I always had other people with people, but to stand in front of people and preform on my own.

I know it be an amazing experience, I just worried that I am going to forget my lines are ramble my lines because I won't have people helping me.

I know deep down I can do it. I have a few people there to support me. I know there will be people cheering me on. Just wish me luck as this will be my first real job. (Getting paid with food and travel.)

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment