Sunday 2 September 2018

This little butterfly

I'm screaming
For the help
Yet no one is there
No one there to hear.
The knife in which is left
Is cutting deeper
Day by day
No wound to see
But pools of blood surrounds me.
Drowning me with every breath.
Not a hand in sight to pull m out.
Where has the light gone.
Everything I see is now black.
Not a speck of white in sight.
Not an Angle around to protect
This little butterfly
In the midst of the night.
No unicorns
In the deepest of woods.
This little butterfly
Is stuck in the midst
Of a fire
With no way out.
_________________________________________

It been a while since I wrote a poem I know, but I thought why not just start typing and seeing where it goes. I missed writing Poems but I just didn't have any muse for them. There was a couple of days I missed posting due to not having anything interesting to write about, and had no muse for poems.

Poems won't be posted often or on a certain date. I just having a hard time being creative at the moment but I am setting tesk to get it back.  You will hopefully see soon what I mean.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment