Sunday 16 September 2018

Hi

I didn't expect to be back typing my blog. People was right I do love it. I know that this is the only place where I can be myself without people judging who I am. Somewhere where I could express my feeling with the on going feet that I am being judge from someone.

Today I went to the morning service of church. I walked there, which is a huge step for me, as it the first time I walked to Church at the same time when I was getting sexual assaulted last month. I was really scared, I felt like passing out a couple of times. A couple of times people approach me from behind and scared me. I know they meant it as friendly gesture. I just was just more jumpy.

The thing I can't get counseling due to it make go to court and they want a true account of how it affected my life. Surly needed to go to counseling prove that my life is unstable and need some help getting my life on track.

The Sheffield sexual assault and rape center said that I am on their waiting list but it take up to six weeks to here something. Hopefully I hear something within the next two or three then.

I been watching a couple of things on Netflixs as well. Like Shadow hunters, and the old series of Call the Midwife's witch I love.

Update on book I am writing, I have written 1257 words. Within the past two days which is more then I thought I would of wrote in space of two days and I still write more. There 5 characters so far that we was introduced to. I need to introduced the bad person but it still early days.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment