Saturday 24 March 2018

The greatest love of all

As I am typing the post I am listening to my favorite song by Whitney Houston which is Greatest Love of All. If you haven't heard the song before then you've must of been living under a rock.

It such an empowered song, that basically saying that the greatest love of all, isn't the amount of people who love you, it that love of yourself.

Personally self love is one of the hardest things that I am still learning to do. Whitney Houston keep saying  to not to follow in anybody footsteps, which is true, but at the same time let them guide you. As well as trust in one heart, as then if you win you know it was truly you, who succeeded and if you fail then you know what you did wrong.

My self love is improving, there isn't a lot of self love, but enough at the moment, that I'm started to listening to my own heart and not being forced into doing something I'm not comfy with because my friends and family say so.

For me it one step after another, an I'm slowly getting there, but thankfully with the help of my friends, helping gaining my self love.

I think it helpful if you have people alongside you to help you to walk along this path with. As today we was meant to have this self-esteem and me time thing but it got cancelled because me and one other girl showed up. I thought I don't know these girls who live here that much, to the point where I want to talk about self-esteem. One of the activity in which you basically pick up a card with a good trait on it and you have to either keep it to yourself or passed it to another resident in which you think suits that trait. I don't know any of the other residents enough to do that with. Plus I doubt any of them match me. I don't know what my good traits are.

Anyway I got to go.

So goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment