Sunday 18 March 2018

Snow, church and dresses.

Well today was interesting. I was woken up at 5:20 in the morning by one of the housemates thinking it was alright to bang on my bedroom window, to be let in. First off it 5:20 don't bang on people windows at that time.  Secondly, the doors are locked from midnight to about 7:30-8 for a reason and it in the rules stating this.

Couldn't really go back to sleep so for up, chilled out before heading out in ankle deep snow at 8am. It was a task to walk to church for wiztots this morning. Then to be told there no 10am service just the praise and worship. So there no wiztots in the morning.

For the 5pm I didn't go in due to even though it was clearing up where I live is still even know pretty bad. So I just explained that it just not safe for me to walk back down as it really slippy now. Aldo my legs are sore for trying not to full, and the fact that I am always on them. Pretty much all day 7 days a week.

So instead I helped out the staff worker who was sorting through dresses to put on this website, to raise money to YWCA Peile house. Which is where I like. One of the dresses that I noticed is a beautiful yellow floor length ball dress and it is my size. It's just beautiful.

I also been looking through stained glass design that I can possible do next term. I want to move onto slightly more complicated design that what I've been working on at the moment. I want something to say wow that amazing. However I don't want something that going to take a year to make. I am doing a teapot. I just got to see what I fancy doing and how confident I feel then slightly step out of it.

Anyway see you soon.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment