Sunday 11 March 2018

Hi

Well today it was a typical Sunday, apart from the fact I woke up at 11am which is so not like me. I am normally the kind of person who if I don't have anything on will still wake up at 8. I must of been tired. Of was having a good dream. Not like I can remember what it was about.

About 2:30pm I made my way slowly to church as I had a bad leg and I did want to put to much weight on it and cause it to much damage walking on it. I was on the student bar today so that why I had to come early. I said hello to everybody who was there when I arrived. Everybody was in rehearsal still so I casual walked in had a little boogie with Bry and James, who was just there watching the rehearsal before setting the student bar up. Not like I needed to. Not a single tea sold. After that thankfully Jack Palmer who we all know as Prince, drove me home thankfully.

When I did I had dinner nothing special before watching the final episode of call the Midwife for session seven. I now have to wait until Christmas to I can see it again. Oh how I cried as on of the girls called her daughter Barbara. I was like no here comes the tears. Flooding the leaving, the Reggie gave Tom a toy carousel. Which made me cry even more as that what they had on their wedding day. Like why do you have to do this to me?

Anyway now I have to stop befor I cry even more.

However before I forget, Happy Mother's day for all the mums out there. You are loved. From single mums to mum like figures. You are amazing, and we wouldn't be here without you.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment