Thursday 1 March 2018

Snow day

I shouldn't really call it snow day it more me sitting in my room keeping nice and warm well my housemates build a snowman. They seamed to have fun but I have bad memories of snowballs. They best on the ground and not grown into somebody face.

I would normally have singing for fun and coactive tonight, but due to the snow they both be canceled. It would not like effected because I walk every where anyway.

I went to the corner shop to get some milk and sugar cause I needed some, I chilled out a bit. Before I started to write a story on Quotev. I haven't published any of it ad I want a good amount of the story before I publish  so I don't feel rushed to write another chapter. Hopefully I will get something good enough to publish by Sunday. I will post the link to it on here once I have publish a couple of chapters.

After that I watched Save the last Dance which is an amazing film. It got my favorite actress Julia Stiles in it. She plays Sara, who give up something she love due to losing somebody she loves, but friends reminds her way she love it

Anyway as I have to go as I meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow and I don't want to be tired.

Listening to murder on the dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-bexter (epic tune)

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment