Wednesday 21 March 2018

Stressed

Today I brunt myself on purpose. Since Saturday night loads on things have been stacking up one after another. To the point that it to much to handle.

Like I just want to handle my emotions in a healthy way, yet my tablets don't help. Music at the moment doesn't help. Before you say walking, it never helps.

So like I feeling tried, stressed out. Like I feel like nothing helping. Like this place first meant to be helping me cook a meal, yet I can just about throw chips in the oven without burning the house down. Yet I'm 22. I can barley look up recipe online, because is rubbish. Every time I go to a new website, internet goes or if I play a song there is a interference every 30 second of it.

Then they meant to be helping me make progress to full independent living, yet I feel they are making no effect to move on. Every time I ask if the person who we got a hold of to fill in this form, they like don't worry, if need be we can extended your stay if.

I don't want to stay here, I want to get out. It a horrible area, I don't really get along with anybody. So living here I feel really lonely, there nobody to talk to. Plus it doesn't help that my auntie keep bringing up this disorder that I might have, but yet nobody heard of it.

Like stop bringing it up. Like I know I struggle with showing my emotions and making friends but stop pushing it in my face. I can't deal with it anymore.

Anyway got to get going

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment