Friday 2 March 2018

Ink and water Coffee Shop

Today I mat up with my friend James Thorns and went for a coffee in a cute little coffee shop called Ink and Water in Sheffield which he recommended and it is nice.

I had a pot of tea and he had a Latte. We talked for about one hour thirty well just under, about random things. I really had fun. The annoying thing is that he might be going of to Cambridge for about three months. Then I said we all miss you he said he will miss everybody, he will miss me.

At 12:30 we both went our different ways as he had to go to a meeting. So I went home and listened to music which always a great way to not think of anything for a bit. Like I will miss him but I know the reason for James going to Cambridge is for a great chance.

So I have to let him go. Plus anyway he only see me as a friend and only a friend, well he didn't say that but he didn't say he has feeling for me as well. I know I just over thinking about it. He just a guy if he like me great, if he doesn't then he doesn't.

It just hard for my heart for my heart to open up to a guy like that, it takes ages to heal. So anyway I got to go.

Listening to What the Hell by Avril Lavigne

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment