Monday 20 August 2018

people

Hi everybody. So today I started writing a Birthday and Christmas wish list. I know !y birthday and Christmas isn't to December, I thought if I did my wish list soon even though it isn't finish, at least when it come closer to the time I don't have to think on the spot when people ask me what I want for it.

Around December I will be apart of Crisis skylight Christmas Concert. Now singers, Musicians, fans of musics, they still love some song suggestions, it doesn't have to be Christmas songs, it have to be inspirational, also songs that we can easily get backing tracks or music sheet let me know. Also if you play like piano (Somebody I know.) If you free we would love you to be apart, they won't be able to pay you money as it is a charity, but it be very grateful. It be looking to be around 13th December, I have to confirm but I think it is.

Tomorrow I start doing this course though Crisis skylight, it called Goals. Like it about finding out want you want in life and how to get there. Like I know I want to work in film industry, I know how to get there. It just problems at the moment. I think it about other things apart from jobs.

I want to say, just because somebody done something for you, doesn't mean I have to do it for you. I not going to text a random guy number who I NEVER MAT BEFORE just to tell him to ring them. Like come on I don't know this person. I'm not putting myself in danger cause of you. Also just because somebody doesn't mind calling somebody, something, doesn't mean I won't mind. I keep on telling my name what I like to be called and I want to be called that and only that.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment