Tuesday 28 August 2018

Christopher Robin and wish list

Hi all. So today been a good day, went to the cinema and watched the Christopher Robin film, starring Ewan McGregor. Now I am not embressed to say I went alone.

The reason I say that is because I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was little. I just loved Winnie, Tigger, piglet, rabbit, Kanga, Roo and Eeyore. As well as Christopher Robin. That was my childhood.

On top of that I love Ewan McGregor from about 6 years old watching Moulin Rouge. I know it a 12, but my mum didn't want to hide things of the world to me. So I grown up watching that movie and falling in love with Ewan McGregor.

So to see Winnie and Ewan on the big screen. I just couldn't be happier.

Anyway these past couple of days I've been on Amazon and been sorting my Borthday/Christmas wish list. It pretty much done, but I will be always be adding onto it an changing it. But for now it is done and have a good selection of stuff on it. Like I won't mind anything that not on the list, if the person buying it thinks I will like it of course, or if there a meaning behind it.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment