Saturday 4 August 2018

Amazing day

Wow what a day had so much fun. Today was the day of the Newbie meet up. Which I stayed to 1:55pm as I was meeting couple of friends to go bowling. I wished I could stayed longer because it was great to see everybody.

Then me and 3 of my friends, Jess, Dom and Josh who I all know from Hope City Church went to Hollywood bowls where we spent about fours hours there. We played two games of bowling. I won the first game then came 2nd in the 2nd game. Had a meal, which I had a LA Burger. Which was lovely, then we had couple of goes in arcade games and couple of fun pictures in a photo booth.

Then we left Hollywood bowls at 6:20ish to go to a Charity event for the last hour. It a charity called Gambling for life, and this was set up for people that is feeling suicidal through the trouble with Gambling. It is sad that people get in that situation with gambling or any other addiction where they feel like the only way they can stop or get out of it is through ending their life. This is what this charity was for.

I got home about 8:45pm and I been out since 11:30am it was a fun filled day surrounded by amazing people who when I hang out with just make me laugh. I couldn't stop smiling all day. Thank all who made my day amazing.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment