Tuesday 21 August 2018

Goals and Pies

So today was the first Goals course session. I didn't know what to expect, what it was about, or why it would benefit me. The only thing I was told, was that it over the next three days, the place and time, who it was run by and that it would be beneficial. So I thought I go open minded and see what it about.

So I went, and today we talked about, what is being successful in life, and what it can bring. This cover, love, high self-esteem, friendship, family to what media idea of success. This include, parties, popularity, premiere, nice cars, nice house, fashion. We was reminded that these would be nice, the self-esteem, friends and family are the most important.

Self-esteem was mentioned a lot today and talked about how you can do it. The course tutors said we know how to get but now what shopping us from achieving the self-esteem that we deserve. What stopping us from being successful. We didn't leave a white bit in sight we coved it. Most of it was like we can't afford it, don't know how, to like Dyslexia, to feeling like a failure, fat, feeling like other people who better then one self. All of which I did put.

They asked all of us say what the ideal job. I should say I wanted to work in film industry and not be scared to say it in the front of the group. I got laughed last time I said it in a group. I told staff when it was a brack that I wanted to work on film industry, but it hard because I am not a runner, and I don't have contact in the industry. They say just said you need qualification, I told I got a level 3 in Media Production.

Than after self-esteem was done we talked about responsibility, and that we are responsible for own action. Which is common sense really. They say it OK to ask for help along your journey to happiness, and towards you goals, just as long as they don't do all the work.

Today I made a pie from fresh for dinner, which was fun and interesting. I always been scared of making a pie. However the staff was doing a cook and eat session, I thought I might as well try. We did have a choice of Pizza, Pie or Lasagne. I picked pie, because I made Pizza from Fresh last wensday and we making Lasagne tomorrow so Pie was the only option.

Here the result.
I was super happy with the result.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment