Thursday 30 August 2018

Longest post ever. (For me it is)

Hi everybody. Now I hope you are all well? I know it been a while since I posted a god soild post on here and I am really sorry about. There been a lot on my mind these past couple of month especially this month. It been hard for to to find connection with people this summer due to my social anxiety, but that for another post. Which I might talk about it more tomorrow, because I never really talked about my social anxiety just my depression. Anyway back to my blog.

I know this is late but I can't believe that I been writing a blog for over a year. It was a shock when on my Facebook memories that it been a year since I started writing my blogs. Now it been a rocky journey, and been thinking of quitting on several occasions, due to stress, self esteem and not knowing what to write.

However I kept on writing and even though I still struggle. Like I struggled with my self-esteem, thinking my blogs are the worst and that I should give up, my stress level are high due to not knowing when I am moving. Then writers block. It wasn't till I started writing, to know what I going to talk about. I made notes before hand to keep me on track.

The highlight of writing the blogs are that when I have a bad day or a good day with my mental health. I have something to look forward. It something when I have a bad day it makes me get out and do something, or even research something to talk about.

It helped people understand who I am as a person and help me understand who I am. I know that journey is still ongoing, but due to this blog, it made me understand that I am brave, strong, caring, loyal and a fighter.

Enough of my blog. I can't believe that we near the end of August. How can this be possible? That means summer is over. Boo. It been a good summer in terms of, it been the best summer I ever had. I been to the Everybody Talking about Jamie Live Screening here in Sheffield. Where I had a lovely hug from Margaret and Jamie Campbell. Jamie's story is the inspiration of the west end hit.

I also went to my first Pride. It was amazing, I had so much fun with another Newbie fan and the Jamie gang. It was lovely to spend hours with Jamie, Margaret, Blake and Jonathan Butterell and having a ball. We just dance, got shocked, typical, and had loads of laughs with everybody.

Finally what I am looking forward the next couple of months. Well first off I looking forward to the colder months. It been too hot for me. I'm not made for the hotter weather. It has been nice but I want it when I go on hoildays not 24/7.

 With the colour changing to reds, yellow, orange and browns, it like one of my favorite sessions. Autumn is just a beautiful session for me. It just fills me up with joy. I love the sounds of the leafs under my shoe's. It relaxing for me.

Also October 2nd I going to the Press night of Midsummer Night Dream at the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield. Now this play I've been obsessed with since I was like 10/11 years old. I fall in love in love with it when we had to do it at my school, at my year 6 end of school play. Now the music been composed by none other then Dan Gillespie Sells. Who I was introduced to about the same age when an amateur theatre production company, preformed the feeling hit song, never been lonely in a production of Cinderella at my primary school theatre. So it like a win, win for me.

Anyway I been going on for a while now.

So goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment