Friday 31 August 2018

Just random talking

Hi everybody. I thought that today I won't be talking about social anxiety. As it such a big issue in today society that I need to be mentally ready to go public about it. As today people are so hard on people and there are people who will take it out on me for having social anxiety and Depression and I feel like I need to be in a stable mind frame, to be able to stand against them.

Now I was out with a friend this afternoon and we went to the crucible cafe. We had a lovely chat. Then we went to sit in the Peace garden to sit and people watch. We had fun, talking about how you can create characters based on people you watch. To how children are so brave, they are not scared to try new things and not scared to ask question.

Then we talked about weddings as there was a group of people who we believed just been to a wedding, all because they all love very lovely. Had amazing suites on, beautiful day dresses on.

 Now the last wedding I been to was my mum and step dad (David)  wedding about 6 years ago. Now it not like I been declining wedding invitation. I just haven't been invented to any. Now this isn't a plea to send me a invitation. It got me thinking, who are my closest friends. The ones who would love to see me at their wedding. Then again who I know will come to mine. (Nobody love me enough to even date me. So nobody would marry me.)

The answer is I am not close to anybody in a sense I would invite to wedding. Now here the reason, I don't think anybody would want to come. Also I feel like nobody want me at their big day.  I have friends, but I can't help but feel like nobody want to get close to me then I see you next Sunday at church sort of friends. So there not anybody I feel I have to have at my wedding cause I not close to, or feel like they really care for me.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment