Friday 19 January 2018

Life without a father

People always ask about you
Asking,
Who was he,
What was he like?
It must be hard?
Yes it been hard,
Not knowing the


Answers.


He was gone before I can say
Hi
But all I can say is
Goodbye.

He missed me growing up.
First steps,
First words.
He wasn't there.
Six feet under where he was.

How can I cope
when all I want to say
"I want my dad."
Feeling lost, scared and alone,
But can't ask
"where is my dad?"



These are the thoughts that been running through my head when people always asked about it being hard not knowing my dad and not having a father like figure growing up.

With the hard time coming up, I don't have any family in which I can call with some family living in a different country. It going to be a super hard week without a mother or a father like figure to just give me a hug.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment