Wednesday 10 January 2018

Body Shaming

I got the idea of today's blog from a friend of fine from high school. Now it not a easy subject to talk about but we all has to talk about.

For me, my shame are the scars that I bare on my body. I feel it a daily reminder of how ugly I am. As well as how Ill I am. The first scar is on the left side of my face which I got when I was five from my neighbors jack russle. It not the most beautiful of scars, and every time I look in the mirror it a remainder.

The second scar is on my left arm there to many to count, but when I was about 12 I developed these wired spots on my arm and the side of my stomach. At first the family doctor who I had since I was 10 months old, thought it was an allergic reaction to a bag, as it didn't show to I've got the bag, so we brought another bag but it didn't slow down. More and more spots showed.

So a couple of test later, it showed up as like a disorder of my red blood cells. I can't remembered the name of the disorder. The doctor recommended freezing them of and I said yes right away, because I was getting really badly bullied for them. However it started to calm down, but the ones that on my arms will always reminds me of them, and for me I have to hide my arms in fear of the torments of other people. I know silly. As well from that day I never been 100% well. However I am thankful I don't have to to the hospital for it or take medicine.

These scars are physical scars in which I have to deal with everyday.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment