Thursday 18 January 2018

Acting and coactive

Today I went to theatre skills where we did a little bit of Macbeth. Where I had to play out Lady Macbeth. Macbeth isn't my favorite Shakespeare play. I guess in terms of something that everybody knows then it a classic. We did that for 5 hours.

After that I went to the first Coactive at Hope City Church. Before it was known as Creative. Today in Boardcast we talked about creating lyric videos for the worship videos for a Sunday Service. Which is cool. It not something I am interested in doing. However in the long run it will be useful in helping me reach my dream Job of being a film editor as I don't really have access to film equipment outside of church I have to grab all the chance I can lay my hands on.

I know it a sort post but this is how much emotionally can write.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment