Friday 26 January 2018

Facebook q&a

If you guys got Facebook then you know it get a new feature where they ask some basic Q&A styled question. So I thought I better give you my answer to some of them.

  1. What is your dream holiday? It has to go to New York from the age of 13 years old I always wanted to go. To see Empire State building, Statue of Liberty and go to see a show on Broadway. One day hopefully I will go.
  2. How many countries have your visited? I been to five different countries, Spain x3, Greece x 3, Turkey, Malta and Tanzania.
  3. Between Earth, Fire, Air and water, the element I identity myself with is..... Water because I love connecting with people and the thing that connect countries is water.
  4. In the shower I like to sing.. Flying the Flag.
  5. I wish I could speak... Greek.
  6. Between coffee and dessert it would be harder to give up... Dessert as I don't like coffee. I don't like the smell
  7. One of the beloved toys from my childhood was.. A stuffed Husky called Daniel. I just love him, I just didn't go to bed without him. Sadly he no longer with me.
  8. If I could live on any film set it would be.. Beauty and the Beast.
  9. If I could choose any job imaginable I would want to be a film editor, as I just love watching how the film come together and seeing how much hard work everybody put into producing something that can Gert other people imagination going.
  10. Between dogs and cats I prefer, Dogs. Even though I loved my Thelma and Louise but if I had to pick one I would go for a dog.
  11. My biggest Treasure is my Everybody talking about Jamie signed program, and the script and the concept album. As they mean so much to me. 
  12. If you know me, you will give me.. Chocolate. Enough sad.
  13. The album that always put me in a good mood is Everybody talking about Jamie Concept album.
  14. If I could face my fears or forget them I'd rather.. Face them then you become a bigger person.
  15. One of the best thing in my life is ..... My friends that I made they always put a smile on my face and always I don't know how make me laugh.

That all for now

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment