Thursday 25 January 2018

Hi

Hello guys. First of let me say sorry for no blog yesterday. I wanted to celebrate and remember my flatmate and friend without worrying about finding the strength to write a blog.

Hopefully now the one year to myself. Then again I am odd and to be fair do we fully stop grieving. Like I still miss my dad and it been nearly 20 years since he passed away.

I personally think that it shouldn't about feeling sorry that they are gone, it should be a celebration of their life and trying to remember the good time that you created.

I remember with my friend I just remember how we just sit in the lounge area and watch films. We always had a good time. The first film we watch together was Frozen.

It just now strange now to listen to BBC Radio Sheffield as we used to live opposite there, so I don't really listen to it that often now. As well as I don't like walking pass home fundraising office, ad we both work there.

I will truly miss her, but I know she want me to carry on and be happy.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment