Sunday 7 January 2018

Church, Lunch and Dolly!!

Today I went to the morning service at Hope City Church. Wishing everybody a Happy New Year as it was the first time I seen them in 2018. Also say hello to a few friends who I haven't seen for a couple of weeks because they was in their home city celebrating Christmas and welcoming 2018.

After that me and a friend of mine from church went to Muradukes. Which is a cute little café near the Crucible theatre in Sheffield for son lunch. This café was introduced to me by another friend of mine called Zo. If you haven't heard her sing you been missing out, she got a beautiful singing voice and have a heart of gold.

Anyway me and this was laughing and being wried well us on the way to the café, and at the place. Talking about smarties, food, guys, musicals, our dreams, and also some serious topics like how we coping or coped with our Depression and fear.

This girl her name is Eunice. She gets me, like we bounded over a small tub of Smarties. Like anybody who knows that the why to my heart is through chocolate.

Anyway I wish you a very goodnight sleep.

Love you

Zanny xx

P.s I have finished my Owl his name is Tom...

No comments:

Post a Comment